Tuesday, November 25, 2014

First Haircut (Can you spot the second born?)

I've joked around a lot about Carrington and her #secondkidprobs (here) and have made many reference to how Cooper is the typical firstborn (structured and particular are the "nice" words that come to mind). However, my words can never tell the firstborn vs. second-born story as well as the picture of my kids' first haircut. Eat your heart out, witty blog post! You've got nothing on this:

Cooper's First Haircut

Carrington's First Haircut

Hamming it up.
I didn't even intend to get her first haircut the day I went in and Kyle definitely was not in attendance. How second-born is that? Yes, in true little sister fashion, she hopped right up into the chair after her big brother was up there and practically demanded a cut. I was able to walk in and out of the room (to tend to Cooper, of course) while she happily ate her lollipop and sat perfectly still for her cut.

Can you believe this big girl bob?

I know her laid-back cool is a result of her second-born level of attention from me (or lacktherof!) but it has definitely made her more able to roll with the punches and cope with big things on her own. Sorry, Coop!

Dang. She is so cute I could eat her!

No comments:

Post a Comment